Saturday, April 12, 2008

A little view of our trip to Niagara Falls

Okay, so the trip to Niagara Falls was nice, we didn't win provincials, but the girls had fun - on the court and in the pool at the hotel (there needs to be sound absorbers in the pool room, my ears are still buzzing from the laughter and screams...).
My aunt came and took in a game with us and we visited the falls - and I forgot my camera! Jen got a few pics, she hasn't sent them to me yet though...Some of the pics I do have include the ones below...
Provincials....Go Power!!!
Sam seriously rethinking this Skywheel ride...oops...too late, you're stuck now... (the American falls are behind Sam...) The Skywheel gives a great view, 175 ft above Niagara Falls...
Overlooking Sir Adam Beck's hydro station on the Niagara river....

What I was so keenly observing...a view of the hydro station on the American side...
On to something more fun...waxing your hand at Ripley's....First pick a hand position (Sam went with the Spock greeting or the Nanu-nanu greeting...), dip it in cold water, and then in the white wax....

Then dip in the green wax...

Dip in cold water again to set the wax...

Once the wax hand was removed (it slid off with a little prying), it was filled with wax grains(?)...
Sealed with some hot wax on the bottom...and there you have it!

Sam with her hand!

Reena's final product....


I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4