Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Was Challenged to Consider...

SERIOUS FOOD FOR THOUGHT....

John 12:24-25 (The Message)
"Listen carefully: Unless a grain of wheat is buried in the ground, dead to the world, it is never any more than a grain of wheat. But if it is buried, it sprouts and reproduces itself many times over. In the same way, anyone who holds on to life just as it is destroys that life. But if you let it go, reckless in your love, you'll have it forever, real and eternal.


If you are reading this, bear with me, I was greatly challenged today and I want to work through it and remember what stood out to me at the time.
One must die to be free...to live Life; one must die to truly Live...Die to self, die to sin, and have Faith that God can provide abundantly more than we can ask or imagine...Death=True Life (and I am not talking physical death...) Kingdom of God on Earth, in the now...
FAITH=LIFE=FREEDOM

Oi...

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4