Monday, January 12, 2009

Friends...

Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
- John 15:13

"A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me."
- Henry Ford

If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
- Ecclesiastes 4:10

"I do not wish to treat friendships daintily, but with the roughest courage. When they are real, they are not glass threads or frost-work, but the solidest thing we know."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Just as lotions and fragrance give sensual delight, a sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
-Proverbs 27:9 (The Message)

WHO ARE YOUR FRIENDS?

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4