Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Live Passionately

There is a blog that I follow called "Live Passionately" - The author, Christine, shares words of wisdom and encouragement to her readers. While I was reading her blog this morning, I was drawn to one of her sidebar items. It said:

LAUGH LOUDLY

PRAY OFTEN

FEEL DEEPLY

EXPRESS FEARLESSLY

PLAY HARD

WORK JOYOUSLY

COMMIT TOTALLY

TOUCH TENDERLY

 LIVE CONSCIOUSLY
 
This struck a cord with me this morning and I wanted to share it with my readers. Can you imagine what your day would be like if you did this? I challenge you to follow these words of encouragement and live like this today (and everyday)...and feel free to let me know how it affected your day.
Smiles and Blessings to each of you!

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4