- What will it be like to be in the presence of Holiness?
- Will I be able to fly in eternity?
- When the bible says we are surrounded by a "great cloud of witnesses", does that mean there are souls that surround me...always, whenever and whereever?
- How does a world without death and decay exist?
- What would happen if we used all of our brain power, not just 10%?
- How can scientists claim our far ancestors were primitive (of lesser intelligence) when they were more genetically pure? (and their legacy still stands, for example - machu picchu)
- Why is water so mesmerizing?
- Did angels and humans intermingle on earth?
- Why is there a hexagon on Saturn's pole?
- Because Eve was taken from Adam's rib, would that suggest that "soul-mates" do exist?
- Why do we talk and not sing conversations?
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Questions with Hidden Answers...
Questions I sometimes wonder:
Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4
Who believes in you? Who do you believe in? I have always had trouble with this phrase. I mean, what does it mean to "believe"...
I didn't think much of it when it happened, but it did and here I am. What was it that led up to this event? I can barely recall. It doe...
Life. I see it everyday in the mechanical sense. People living life. The good, the bad, and ...neither...people just living. ...