Sunday, May 16, 2010

lettingitflow

Beautiful...gentle...strong...
rich...fulfilling...passionate...
ArTistIC...inner core...mountain...
Psalm 3
1 O LORD, how many are my foes!
How many rise up against me!
2 Many are saying of me,
"God will not deliver him."
Selah
3 But you are a shield around me, O LORD;
you bestow glory on me and lift up my head.
4 To the LORD I cry aloud,
and he answers me from his holy hill.
Selah
5 I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, because the LORD sustains me.
6 I will not fear the tens of thousands
drawn up against me on every side.
7 Arise, O LORD!
Deliver me, O my God!
Strike all my enemies on the jaw;
break the teeth of the wicked.
8 From the LORD comes deliverance.
May your blessing be on your people.
Selah

Where did you go? Where do you go, but to the throne of our King.
As the times change, rapidly they change, face the Truth.
Hear the Word, speak the Word, live the Word.
Jesus?
Holy Spirit?
Abba?
Do not despair. You are not forgotten, you - are - not- forgotten.
When the lost are gone, the lost are gone, the lost are gone....gone.....
?hear you do



We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.~Romans 6:4

yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.~1 Corinthians 8:6


I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.~Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4