Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just a Reminder...

I once had a wise and wonderful woman tell me, "I know that God has your deepest, truest, most holy desires in the palm of His hands, and He will not withhold them from you. At just the perfect time, He will shower His blessings on you, because what you most deeply want is what He most deeply wants to bestow upon you." Her words watered my soul so deeply with the Truth of God woven in her comment.

Isaiah 30:18Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you; he rises to show you compassion. For the LORD is a God of justice. Blessed are all who wait for him!Isaiah 30:17-19 (in Context) Isaiah 30 (Whole Chapter)

I just needed to remind myself of this today...

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4