Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Part from The Journey

I am feeling as though the world around me is going to collapse any moment. Nothing makes sense. It is discouraging and frustrating. I am surrounded by fog. I am listening for the call, I am looking for the light, I am smelling for land, for water, for anything that might be of any comfort or help....nothing. I reach out to find my way and grasp nothing but empty air....breathe, remember to breathe...where am I? and how did I get here?? The last thing I remember, I was fine, moving forward...I could see the outline of something glorious and I was fixed upon it, moving towards it...What happened that I fell? ...Breathe...think...breathe...what do I do now...?

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4