Thursday, July 31, 2008

Communication. Waiting.


I am waiting...



For what?



I don't know.



Then how do you know you are waiting? And why be bothered by it?

Because, deep inside I know that...

Know what?

That I have a purpose.

Ya...so??

Something needs to change in order for that purpose to be revealed.

Why is that?


Because, this path that I am on is weighing me down, destroying me.


...Or could it be that this path is preparing you?


What?!


What are you learning on this path?


I dunno....I guess I am learning to trust God more...I am learning to discern His voice...

Is that all?

I am learning that there are things I like and do not like and to speak out about those things.


It would seem that there are many lessons you are learning then.


I suppose.


Perhaps you should stop allowing yourself to be bothered by the waiting and live in the moment, engaging in what's around you...your purpose will come...perhaps it is already here.

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4