Saturday, August 2, 2008

Go Where? Texas? Nova Scotia?

Okay....well, I have been feeling the need to get away. On my own. Take a break from routine - and spend some intimate time with God. For weeks I have been thinking and praying about where I should go. A road trip...

I have been trying to get to Texas for the past four years and every time an opportunity presented itself, it was somehow thwarted and I was unable to go. So, I thought, this time I will head off to Texas, but then I had doubts...Should I go there or should I head somewhere else??? After praying some more and speaking with my friends, I have decided to do something a little... well...unconventional. I am going to let the Lord lead...totally.

A little risque...perhaps. I am usually up for an adventure though and I know I can trust God. I do not know what the Lord may have in store for me, but I am willing to step out of my comfort zone and let Him lead.
So, whether I end up in Texas or Nova Scotia, I don't know...but I do intend to blog on my trip with pictures and stories, so keep an eye out. Perhaps, I will pass through your town.
Please keep me in your prayers - thank you.
Smiles and Blessings ~ MistiPearl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Misti, I'm glad you are being so unconventional. ;) May God guide you each step of the way and may He protect you from any harm, danger, sickness or disease along the way. Go with God and come back soon. =)

MistiPearl said...

Thank-you!! :)On I go....

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4