Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sinusitis - Deja vu

Just taking a break from my day to write about the hornet's nest buzzing in my skull...
I have had sinusitis for over a year now, my sinuses are right plugged...which would explain quite a few things...I wonder if the blonde moments are because of the stuffed sinuses exerting pressure...might happen... Anyhow, I am on antibiotics right now and I swear the little antibiotic soldiers fighting the nasty bacteria guerrillas are engaged in full, all out, bouncin'-off-my-brain war! ...In... my... skull!! ...It is not pleasant!

See...here's a snapshot of the buggers...

Things should be taken care of in no time at all! In the meantime, I need a nap...

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4