Friday, November 7, 2008

Josh Groban Little Drummer Boy

I am sitting here this morning listening to my favourite musician, Josh Groban. I absolutely love his voice! And even though it is a little early for Christmas songs (though my mother would disagree as she is of the opinion that Christmas songs are for every day of the year...I can hear her singing now...;)), I am listening to Josh's Noel CD. The Little Drummer Boy is playing and as I am listening (and singing along), the part where he sings "....I played my drum for Him, I played my best for Him...Then He smiled at me, Me and my drum..." stands out to me. This boy's (seemingly) only gift is given...with his best effort... to honour God... and God is pleased! Our Father is pleased by us using the gifts He has bestowed upon us! If you have been reading the different links to the different blogs I recommend, you will see different people honouring God by giving their best by choosing to use the gifts He has given them. I would encourage you too to use the gifts God has given you to honour Him...He will be pleased.

Last year, I drove to Florida at Christmastime listening to this CD (it made the drive go quickly). I highly recommend it!! You can buy it here: http://joshgroban.com/noel/

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4