Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Procrastination and Adrenaline Rushes...

I started this a few days ago...tongue in cheek...

Procrastinating Junkie...my new nickname...?

What does the Bible say about procrastination?
Okay...so in the NIV I have not found the word 'procrastination'
...in The Message I found:

Luke 9:62 Jesus said, "No procrastination. No backward looks. You can't put God's kingdom off till tomorrow. Seize the day."Luke 9:61-62 (in Context) Luke 9 (Whole Chapter)

Psalm 31:1 [ A David Psalm ] I run to you, God; I run for dear life. Don't let me down! Take me seriously this time! Get down on my level and listen, and please—no procrastination! Your granite cave a hiding place, your high cliff aerie a place of safety.Psalm 31:1-3 (in Context) Psalm 31 (Whole Chapter)

Those are pretty strong words "No procrastination"... can a person be addicted to procrastination kinda like someone who is addicted to an adrenaline rush?
Speaking of adrenaline rushes...wait for it...
It isn't that far down...I wish it were me;)

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4