Friday, December 19, 2008

The Battle Intensifies...

What was it that terrified me?
...Apathy?!...
Apathy!?!
Are you serious?!

You would figure that I wouldn't be intimidated by a spirit of apathy...I wouldn't care...perhaps there are others...others hiding behind this slug...All of a sudden, the air around me became heavy like a blanket of cold, wet wool draped over my head and shoulders. Oppressive and smothering.

I rebuke the spirit of Apathy by the authority of Jesus Christ!
I command you to leave me now, in Jesus' name!

Then out of nowhere, like a swarm of angry hornets escaping from the mouth of a hive, I was bombarded, plagued!

(groan...)
God grant me strength.
...Jesus!!!

...And that became the beginning of an intense battle that required more than I anticipated...

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4