Monday, December 22, 2008

Do You See Something When I Write?

Do you see something when I write?
Do you see something I do not see?
Do I tell you something I do not know?
Would you have the courage to tell me?

Do I hide something when I write?
Do I hide something you do not see?
Do you say something I cannot hear?
Something you would keep from me?

Words through the air flow all around, thoughts in our minds bring them to ground.

speakclearlyelucidateexpresschatteronreasonreciprocatearguecommand...pray

Do you see something when I write?
Does your heart do a little leap?
Could the Holy Spirit be talking to you?
Something special for you to keep?

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4