Sunday, December 14, 2008

If It Were Only That Simple...

If it were only that simple, I would climb today. I would go and not look back, I would have my way. It is not for me - not this day, for the Kingdom of God is to be brought to earth through what I do and what I say. I can point the way to the King, 'tis true, but you must climb, you must move.

The problem is the ladder is long, the ladder is high, will you go with me? I am afraid. I have tried to climb the ladder before, but I could not continue, the window to heaven seems so far away, the journey is tiring, I'd rather go play.

This is the dilemma we all must face. Do we go or do we stay?

Show me the way.


Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 14:5-7 (in Context) John 14 (Whole Chapter)

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4