Sunday, January 4, 2009

Communication - Its Not All About You

Its not all about you, you know.

What?! What makes you think I think its all about me?

Well, the last time we spoke, it was all about you.

No, it was not.

Yes, it was. What did you learn about me?

Well...you said you had a blah day. There. That was about you.

Uh-huh...do you know why it was a blah day? Did you ask me that?

...Ye...maybe...Okay, no. But I didn't figure there was much to a "blah day" worth talking about.

Right....so, talking on and on about the track of your snowmobile was worth discussing?

Well, yeah...

For 3 hours straight?!?

It was broken. That was important to me.

And I am not?

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4