Saturday, January 17, 2009

Go With It...

Art is quite a phenomenon...it is in the eye of the beholder...

The world is but a canvas to the imagination. ~ Henry David Thoreau


~
to the King of all, my humblest welcome:
You may have all that i am, i give back to Thee,
my heart and my soul for You to command
take up Your residence here in me

My dearest, My child, your welcome I love,
I will Bless you and guide you to all things above
together We will move far in this realm,
beyond imagination with Me at the helm
and you will be welcome to My home with Me,
together forever We always will be.
~
Art

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. ~ Albert Einstein

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4