Saturday, February 7, 2009

Choices...Thinking Aloud

We all have choices to make in our lives,
Free will given to us by God above,
Like an adventure book with alternate story lines,
Our lives can be safe or dangerous,
Scary or predictable...
Each choice we make though comes at a cost,
A sacrifice,
Giving up one desire for another,
And we must ask ourselves:
Is it worth it?
In the end, what am I willing to sacrifice as I choose one possibility over another?
With each choice, God can do amazing things,
His plans for my life will not be thwarted by these decisions,
He will still guide me to where he purposes me to be,
To His Glory.
So, am I willing to sacrifice, step out in faith, and let my God open the doors of opportunity in places and circumstances that I never suspected?

LOL

Bring it Abba...with You, I cannot go wrong!
Without You, I will not go.
Here I am Lord!
Your Will be done.

My choices right now include here:




....OR here:
Neither one is right or wrong, just different.
Neither one has any less opportunity for God to reveal His Glory,
For God to work through me,
For God to work through others...
This is where faith comes to play -
God knows my heart,
"Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart" Psalm 37:3-5
I do not even know my heart in truth as He does,
So, I trust Him.
I trust God with my heart,
To lead me,
To allow me to choose along the way,
To take the choices I make and guide me still,
Until His work in me is done.
~mp:)

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4