Friday, February 13, 2009

God On the Move

God is on the move...was there ever any doubt of that? (Some days - yes.) I have been browsing through many of my virtual connections reading the thoughts and hearts of my brothers and sisters. It is a beautiful thing to behold the thinking of others. The thing that I have been noticing for a while is the "God is moving, but where?" kind of thinking. It is exciting and somewhat scary to be in this season. I mean, we all would like to dive right into that purpose God has for us (well....most of us....hmmm....some of us?) Yet, not knowing exactly what that purpose looks like, how it will manifest itself, is a little unnerving.

We are expectant though. We expect God. And so we should. Waiting expectantly....

Actively waiting....

....still waiting.....

It is all good though, God will come though for us....I mean, He will, won't He?

Of course He will! Never doubt. A doubting mind is like...how does that go?

"But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind." James 1:5-7

God is on the move.

Are you in step with Him? Are you trusting Him?

Personally, I am clinging to the visions and dreams, the glimpses of what His purpose holds for me. Though I do not understand completely (some days, not at all), I choose to Trust my God. I know He is moving, working all things together, and I am actively waiting. For Him.

Listen with your heart to the call of the Wild -----
Listen...
Respond with your heart to the call of our King
Take courage, fear not, meet the challenge laid before you
You have been called and He has equipped you
To the Glory of our King!

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4