Saturday, February 21, 2009

Your Love is You

In the gentle quiet, your love comes to me.
In the tempest, your love comes to me.
Your love is safe.
Your love is kind.
Your love is exciting.
Your love is you.
~
The warm beams of the sun kiss my face.
The cool breeze from the north dances with my hair.
I breathe deep.
~
As the shadows play and the birds weave among branches, the sounds of the world around me morph into a mesmerizing song. It is in this moment do I realize the joyful dance surrounding me...a carefree abandon to Life.
~
You draw me in.
The dance continues.
Exhilarating and wonderful.
Your love is you.

2 comments:

Renae said...

This is beautiful, Misti.

MistiPearl said...

Thank-you Renae :)

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4