Thursday, March 12, 2009

Choices...


If i go this way...what will I see?
If i go that way...who will I meet?
If i go this way or that will I miss my one chance?
Choices of sense, of love, of desire...
Choices.

Far too often we are faced with choices that we feel will make us or break us, but we don't know which the choices are...so we take a chance. Usually a calculated chance. Weighing the pros and cons. Sometimes we pray about it...sometimes. And sometimes, it seems like our prayers are for naught...it seems...

Will i miss out on my heart's true desire?
Will i lose the opportunity of a lifetime?
Will i regret the decision i make?
Choices of sense, of love, of fear...
Choices.

Choices...

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4