Saturday, March 14, 2009

Listen and Hear

My King, my Lord, how long has it been since I lay in your arms? Listening silently to your Presence? Focusing on You in all that I do has been a challenge at times this week. This morning when I got up, I saw where you hung the moon...it was beautiful against the dawning sky. Thank you for pointing it out to me. It reminded me of how You delight in giving gifts...I wonder how many gifts You have given that others (and I) have overlooked and missed out on...You are the Great Giver though, I believe we will have another opportunity to receive all that You have for us, mercifully, You are generous. Oh! I must thank you again for the waking song of the cardinal...I smile every day that I awaken to his song, knowing You placed him there for me and all who will listen to hear - to listen and hear...


Isaiah 45:12 It is I who made the earth and created mankind upon it. My own hands stretched out the heavens; I marshaled their starry hosts.
Isaiah 45:11-13 (in Context) Isaiah 45 (Whole Chapter)


Revelation 4:11 "You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they were created and have their being."
Revelation 4:10-11 (in Context) Revelation 4 (Whole Chapter)

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4