Monday, March 9, 2009

SPOTLIGHT ~ David Hayward ~

'CLIMBING' BY DAVID HAYWARD

I thought I would take time over the next little while to spotlight certain entrepreneurs that I appreciate...I would like to start with David Hayward...a great artist, whose work offers an insight into the contemplative artistic side of this talented man -You may also know him as the Nakedpastor - a man unafraid to expose himself....(He also has a great sense of humour.)

David has many God-given gifts and his art work is just one of them. He works mainly in ink, watercolour, and acrylic - He also has a line of T-Shirts with his artistic touch!

If you appreciate art at all, I would encourage you to check out David's inspirations - He ships anywhere in the world!

By-the-way, the work above titled "Climbing" is in my collection... :D

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4