Sunday, March 22, 2009

Words Exploring

Words exploring...it has been interesting...

Seasons
Poems
Thoughts
Scripture
Dreams
Emotions
Encouragement
....wandering here and there, learning as I go.
Learning about me, about you, about God...

There is a great adventure with words as my path, but more than that...words transformed into this and that, him and her, here and there...and then...

There are such that words I know cannot describe.
The Spirit speaks in and through - I am learning a new language
A language with dimensions more than 1, 2, or 3...that require more than my than my ears to hear and my mouth to respond - if I can respond at all...

Words exploring...the adventure continues...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was with God in the beginning. John 1

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4