Monday, April 27, 2009

Do To Others...

What does it mean...?

Own - to have power or have mastery over.
Power - possession of control, authority, or influence over others
Control - to exercise restraining or directing influence over

Love - unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another
Freedom - the absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint in choice or action
Peace - harmony in personal relations
Respect - high or special regard

Which do you seek in your life? with those closest to you?

I seek to ________ you.
I seek to ________ myself.
I wish you to ________ me.
I wish you to ________ yourself.

Perhaps these seem like obvious fill in the blanks, but are the answers you throw in there - are they really the way you behave?


Do to others as you would have them do to you. Luke 6:31
Luke 6:30-32 (in Context) Luke 6 (Whole Chapter)

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4