Thursday, June 4, 2009

Heart of the Matter

Lately, like many others it seems, I have lost my 'umpah' to write with the heart I once used to. One of the obstacles I realized that I have set before me is wanting to please others in my writing. This is not what I set out to do with this blog. This blog was for me to explore all that weighed upon my heart and mind, to be transparent with my walk with God so that others might be encouraged. That being said, I recognize that I do write for others in some sense, but I should not be constrained into silence of the matters of my heart. Some of these matters are hard to write about, I rarely discuss them, let alone scribe them for anyone to gaze upon. Some other matters, I do not mind sharing, even though they may cause some discomfort - for the reader and for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be real: to be real...it may not be pretty, but it is beautiful in the end. See as one who can see with the eyes of God the beauty, the truth, the reality of the one you gaze upon. Not in judgement, but in purity of Love...and rejoice - for you too are being viewed upon and loved...unconditionally. ~mp:)

2 comments:

Robert said...

I came across your blog from another blog and have really enjoyed reading over your posts. I can relate to what you say here, I write my blog to seek to share in hopes others with similar things going on in their lioves will be encouraged, as well as just a vehicle to put in writing things i keep mainly in my head and heart and don't share in real life ioteraction with people.I hope you will keep on sharing your heart of the matter :)

MistiPearl said...

Thank you for your comment Robert! I am glad you took the time to stop by. I have read your blog also and I have a great appreciation for your willingness to share your thoughts and experiences.
Don't be a stranger!
Smiles and blessings to you!
~mp:)

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4