Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Writing of My Heart

So, I was going to write about Twitter and how you choose the people who you allow to influence your day...and then that idea fizzled.

...Then I thought I would write about scripture.

Did you know that David, after pretending to be crazy, went to the Moab King and asked if his parents could stay there?
Then I thought of Proverbs 16. I read it through, many of the verses speaking to me...

"To man belong the plans of the hear, but from the lord comes the reply of the tongue."
"Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and your plans will succeed."
"Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall."
"Better to be lowly in spirit and among the oppressed than to share plunder with the proud."
"The wise in heart are called discerning, and pleasant words promote instruction."
"Better a patient man than a warrior, a man who controls his temper than one who takes a city."

This too fell away...what more could I add?

Then I thought I would repost some profound writing I did in the past (haha), but I thought better of it and here I am.

Some days, I guess, writing nothing at all is, in fact, the writing of my heart.
Peace and Blessings to your day!
~mp:)

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4