Monday, September 7, 2009

Crying Face Glacier

image by Michael Nolan

I always find it amazing to see the world through other people's eyes and in this case, Mr. Nolan caught a moment of irony in nature. It reminds me of the scripture that says:

"I tell you," he replied, "if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."~Luke 19:40

Luke 19:39-41 (in Context) Luke 19 (Whole Chapter)

All around us these days, the world and it's people are crying out...crying out for salvation from the chains of oppression. Can you hear it?

What is your response?

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.~
John 14:6

John 14 (Whole Chapter)

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4