Sunday, March 7, 2010

Turn to the Light

The stars gleam in the distance. The Big Dipper...Orion...and Mars...the red planet, they all draw my eyes up - away from the dark shadows of the land. We are so easily drawn to light. When there is darkness surrounding us, it is the light that beckons our eyes to follow, somehow comforting us, like everything will be okay...

You, O LORD, keep my lamp burning;
my God turns my darkness into light.
~Psalm 18 :28
 
It is in the dark places that the Light of the Lord shines bright...the darker the place, the stronger His Light!
When you get to that place of darkness (as we all do), turn towards the Light...

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.~Psalm 119:105

Everything will be okay...

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4