Monday, March 29, 2010

When I Woke Up

When I woke up this morning, I thought of you...I thought of you...I thought of you...

The Holy One, the Great I AM, the King of all, the One True God

You have drawn my attention to you and your will for my life. Some days I resist, other days I am just grateful to be called your own. For all that you have done and all that you are doing, all that I cannot see or fathom, I am thankful. I know that you are looking out for me. You watch over me and place me in situations, surrounding me by those to whom I need to give, from whom I need to take. You guard and guide my days...and I am thankful. Without you I would be lost...so lost...so very lost. In you I am at peace. I can rest despite the whirlwinds of life.

Others of you, will you hear my heart and know: Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. Jesus loves you and longs for you to know him, just ask him.

I woke up this morning thinking of you, longing to be in your will, longing to be in your arms, longing to hear your voice...and you spoke:

Remain in me and I will remain in you. Apart from me you can do nothing. I love you.

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4