Monday, May 24, 2010

Have You Seen God?

There are many new things revealing themselves as life swirls like a gentle wind around my being. There are new prayer warriors, new paths, new realities, new strengths, new resolve, new momentum, new sensing, new peace, new...

 I am realizing that all of this newness is part of my deepening awareness of God in all.  In my walk with God, my heart longs to know Him. I love the line in Avatar: "I see you." It is what we all long for...to be seen...to be known...but more than that...to be loved. And we are...by God. The more I learn about God, the more He reveals to me, the better I know Him, the deeper in love I fall with Him.

 He continues to pursue me...and I am so thankful that He does. I need Him...more than the air I breathe, I need Jesus. And I am learning that day by day...and I am learning how to love Him back. He sees me with eyes like no other. My desire is to see Him.  Is it possible?

 See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.~Isaiah 43:19

 Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who does what is good is from God. Anyone who does what is evil has not seen God.~3 John 1:11


Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.~Matthew 5:8

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4