Monday, May 3, 2010

Today...

Today: A day of frustration. A day of realigning my thinking. A day of reaffirming my trust in God's lead. Oi! It has been one of those days! Just when I think things are coming together, a huge cloud begins to shade out the light (not entirely unexpected, of course).  Resistance. It will make you or break you at times depending on who's strength you rely on. This morning, it was my strength, but as the day progressed, I handed things over to God, little by little, humbly in submission. I am reminded that He really wants me to learn to trust Him...all the time, with everything!


Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight. ~Prov.3:5-6

Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.~James 4:7

But I trust in you, O LORD; I say, "You are my God."~Psalm 31:14

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4