Friday, March 28, 2008

Words I Like...

I started to write where I am at emotionally, mentally, spiritually, and physically, but I have decided to write words I like...for what they represent or what image is brought to my mind when I see or hear the word...
tear
ocean
flower
roar
believe
asparagus
water
lion
glorious
butterfly
green
beautiful
explore
tantalizing
sincere
bike
solitude
silence
coffee
moose
dirt
fragrance
apple
embrace
gentle
express
eyes
mango
wintergreen
eucalyptus
cinnamon
laughter
song
prayer
freedom
breathe
Yeshua
regal warrior
bird
stillness
excite
trust
orchid
cobalt blue
texture
Poppa
together
heart....
For now these words speak to my soul and I will bask in them.

No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4