Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Stolen Moments

David encroached on a relationship, stealing moments and memories that would never be.
His far reaching effects, harmful and hurtful, only God knows the full extent.
My heart breaks for the stolen love and life lost. I know the pain.

Lost and driven away.

God, you know my heart, my sadness, my pain...Please bring Your healing rain.

After indignation and reprisal, David repented.
Regardless, it was too late. Memories and moments stolen away.
The future was changed, or the future became what was intended, only God knows.

New mercies falling.
God, you know my heart, my mind, my hope...

New mercies falling.




No comments:

Featured Post

They Did Not Realize

Early in the morning, Jesus stood on the shore, but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. ~John 21:4